Our business French course is tailored to the needs of French learners in their workplace. It is more about language learning according to concrete situations in a professional environment that learners might confront at work.
This course concerns:
- the typology of the texts,
- verbal and gestural communication,
- speech techniques and
- glossary on specific themes.
Learners are expected to analyze the linguistic, pragmatic and cultural information presented in the materials in which the trainer is seeking for an immediate application.
The training is divided into 8 different themes, each will be discussed over a week:
|Week 1||Introduction : the world of enterprise|
|Week 2||Human Resource Management|
|Week 3||Participate in projects|
|Week 4||Professional meetings|
|Week 5||Manage conflits|
|Week 6||Team work|
|Week 7||different ways of communication|
|Week 8||Activity Reprot|
- Level : intermediate to advanced –Levels B2 to C2 according to Common European Standard for Languages
- Number of hours : 4h per week (Total 32 hs)
- Time : Tuesday & Thusday, from 19h30 to 21h30
- Class size : 3 to 10 participants.
Calendar of Business French (2019-20)
Session October 2019 (8 weeks, 16 séances)
Session March 2020 (8 weeks, 16 séances)
+35€ administration fee
- Hold at least a DELF B1 diploma
- Graduated in French studies, minimum license level
- Have proof of a number of hours of French lessons followed by candidate( more than 850 hours)
- One of the supporting documents proving the level of French mentioned above
- A photocopy of your identity document (the candidate must be over 18 years old)
- One identity photo
- The registration form strictly filled and signed, “general conditions” signed.
Please send your registration documents via e-mial to firstname.lastname@example.org.