Way to watch French movies for beginner
Do you want to enjoy watching French movies, but you can’t access French cinema yet?
Of coures, the best way to watch French movies is learning French ! However, this way needs some time.
Here’s the fastest way to enjoy French culture !
Lost in Frenchlation opens up the world of French cinema to the international community of Paris by screening the latest French films with English subtitles.
What kinda person should go to Lost in Frenchlation’s movie screening?
- Someone who loves to watch a movie, but their French level is currently BEGINNER.
- Someone who is looking to experience contemporary French culture.
- Lost in Frenchlation shows the latest French movies with English subtitles as the same time as general French movie theaters. You can enjoy French movie with comfort and ease like you are in your hometown.
3. Someone who feels loneliness and out of place.
4. Someone who wants to talk with international people.
- Lost in Frenchlation hosts drinks before or after the screening, so that the international crowd can meet each other and native Parisians. You always feel longing for where you came from, and for familiar sounds, places, and faces? You don’t have any opportunity to meet native Parisians or someone from another country? Come to Frenchlation’s movie screening and have a wonderful time.
*AAA’s student could get a student discount if they show their student card.
Lost in Frenchlation’s Screening schedule in December 2018
☞ Friday 7 December at Studio 28/Montmartre.Drinks from 8pm, screening at 9pm followed by Q&A. €9 Full Price, €7.50 for students and other concessions.https://www.facebook.com/events/2021158764841279/☆LOST IN FRENCHLATION 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY☆
☞ Sunday 9 December at Club de L’Étoile/Champs-Élysées.
6pm – cocktail hour/Lost in Frenchlation Raffle;
7pm – Screening begins;
8:30pm – Intermission with free beers and snacks!
€15 Full Price, €13 for students and other concessions.
☆Q&A WITH THE DIRECTOR CATHERINE CORSINI☆
– Un Amour Impossible☞ Thursday 13 December at Luminor Hôtel de Ville/Marais.
Drinks from 7pm, screening at 8pm followed by Q&A.
€9.50 Full Price, €7.50 for students and other concessions.