Study in France
Tuiton fees: Intensive courses 3,260€ /year, Semi-intensive courses 1970€ /year
Accomodation fees: 4,682€ / year
- At first, accomation fees are 6,482€. But at the same time, our students would be able to receive an rental assistance provided by la CAF (Caisse d’allocations familiales).
- Accomodation fees 6,482€/year = annual rent 5,688€ (474€ * 12months) + 794 € (security deposit)
- Rental assistance provided by la CAF :
1800€ /year = 180€*10months
Which means that the accomodation fees cost 4,682€ per year.
Transportation fees (Subway, Bus): about 65€ /month * 12 months = 780€/year (discount ticket : 300€/year)
Total : 7,082€ (Minimum) – 10,652€ (Maximum) / year
- 1,970(Ext.)＋6,482-1,800(CAF)＋300(discount ticket)＋130 ＝ 7,082€(MIN)
- 3,260(Int.)＋6,482＋780＋130 ＝ 10,652€(MAX)
These fees are different according to your status (student, working holiday etc), just as your French level.
Besides these fees, you can add the groceries and the fee from your leasure activities (about 10€ per day)