Exceptional offer for the Worldcup victory of France
France won the Worldcup this year. This is the second victory of France. 20 years before, France obtained title of world champions.
For celebrating this title, AAA propose you exceptional 20% discount for the summer intensive course for level of beginners.
First victory : 10% + second victory : 10% = Total 20% for the price for beginners.
Do not miss this chance !!!!!
Registration for second semester of summer course (5 weeks)
Level : Beginners
Date of entrance : 30th July 2018
Period of class : 1 session (5 weeks)
20% discount immediately