AAA offers specific “Prépa DELF/DALF”courses.
Do you need a diploma which is internationally recognised and that can let you enrol in French universities ?
AAA offers specific preparation courses for the Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue français (DELF) and the Diplôme Approfondi de Langues Française (DALF) .
- Our preparation courses of DELF-DALF take from 16 hours to 20 hours,depending on the sessions and levels
Our teachers are provided with the DELF / DALF examiner / corrector authorization
Our pecific courses « Préparation aux examens » offer:
- Explanation of the typology of exercises and key points for each type of exercise ;
- Let you kwon how to allot the time properly and reasonably/Grab the key points of the answer/dentify the trap questions
- Each learner will be given a special DELF and DALF training manual with corrections to exercises
1 white test (including 1 oral test and 1 written correction)
Levels : DELF B1, DELF B2 and DALF C1 (for enquiry)
2 sessions : November, February
Calendar of Prépa DELF/DALF (2019-2020)
Session in November 2019
Session in Fabruary 2020
List of documents to provide :
- One of the supporting documents proving the level of French mentioned below :
|Minimum requirements for preparer the DELF B1||Minimum requirements for preparer the DELF B2|
|A2 (AAA Level : A2.3)||B1 (AAA Level : B1.3)|
- A copy of the identity card (the participant must be at least 18 years old or 16 years old with parental authorization)
- An ID photo
- Registration form whith your signature and copy « conditions générales ».