Un masque gratuit en tissu réutilisable pour les Parisiens
The deconfinement of May 11 does not mean that we could ignore healthy rules, on the contrary, they are more important than ever.
As people start to come out from their house, the risk of being infected is also greatly increased. In addition to physical distance and regular hand washing, wearing a mask is recommended by the National Academy of Medicine, especially in public transport.
- Première étape : choisir la situation particulière de vos familles
Are you or someone in your household in the following situation?
- Age over 70
- Affection of Long Term Disease(ALD)
- PUMa or CSS beneficiary (ex CMU-C)
- Pregnant woman
- Second step: choose the date and time
You have 2 time slots to choose: before 1 p.m. and after 1 p.m.
- Third step: enter your personal details and those of your family members
the person information of your family members over 11：
After filling out this form, click on “confirm my order”
- Last step, download your withdrawal voucher:
You can download it directly from this page or find it in your mailbox.
- Only the habitants whose age is over 18 have the right to request these free masks.
- Don’t forget to bring your identity card and those of your family
- This guide only concerns the Paris region. People living in other cities can consult the official website of the town hall or the newsletter of their municipality to get their masks.
- To guarantee a mask for everyone, please respect the sanitary rules and do not ask for more masks than what you really need.