Coronavirus: New partial lockdown in France
The french government announced a new partial lockdown from the midnight of 19th march 2021, due to the acceleration spread of Covid-19 infections.
A four- weeks lockdown imposed in the regions of Paris, the northern Hauts-de-France, Eure, Seine-Maritime and Alpes-Maritimes .
As the restriction mesures imposed, only the essential shops and service are allowed to open , and people are allowed to exercise outdoors within 10km from their home .
The curfew will begin an hour later. It’s moved from 18h to 19h.
The 16 departments concerns :
- The greater Paris region：Paris, Seine Saint-Denis, Seine et Marne, Yvelines, Essonne, Haut-de-Seine, Val-de-Marn et Val-d’Oise
- The northern Hauts-de-France:Aisne, Nord, Oise, Pas-de-Calais, Somme
The lockdowns mesures :
- Only the essential shops and services are allowed to open as well as bookshops and music shops
- People are allowed to excise outdoors within 10km from home without time limit
- Travel cross region is forbidden except with essential or professional reasons
People are allowed to go out without filling out a form(the exemption certificate), but they need to have a proof of residence.
Beyond 10km, it is necessary to have an exceptional certificate.
Find out more latest information about the Coivd-19 and download the exemption certificate from the French government official website below :